- We will potentially use this information to send you news and information about the campaign. When you volunteer online, we may ask you to give us contact information and geographic information. We may use this information to send you material about the campaign or to contact you regarding your volunteer status.
- In addition, the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and local law may require us to collect personal information from donors.
- Our site may contain links to a limited number of other web sites. This site is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these web sites. We are not responsible for the actions of any service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties or web sites.
- This website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. Our server is located in a locked, secure environment.
- We send e-mail subscribers periodic news updates about the campaign. If you do not wish to receive updates via e-mail or other communications from the campaign, you can remove your name from our mailing list at any time by unsubscribing from our e-mail list on this site.
- If you need to change your e-mail address, you can unsubscribe from our mailing lists and sign up again using your new information.
- If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically or contact us directly.